Listen to our podcast ‘Own your career, Own your future’
Industry experts and business leaders from different fields and regions discuss trending topics, insights, and career advice with students and early career talents.
Schneider Electric never makes an unsolicited offer of employment. If you have not applied for employment previously with Schneider Electric then the solicitation for employment is a fraud.
Schneider Electric will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement.
Some tips on how you can identify recruitment fraud:
- All employment opportunities are posted on Schneider Electric’s career page: https://www.se.com/careers
- Schneider Electric will not ask for your personal financial or banking information as part of our recruiting process.
- Schneider Electric will never extend a job offer without a formal interview process.
- Schneider Electric will not ask you to purchase home office equipment as part of our recruiting process.
- If you receive an email from a sender that does not contain the @se.com, please treat it as fraudulent. We do not conduct official business utilizing free email services such as @gmail.com or @yahoo.com.
At Schneider Electric we offer Apprenticeships, Internships and Graduate opportunities. We are on the lookout for passionate people to help us innovate at every level and build a future that empowers all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
Our internships at a glance
Our benefits for fresh graduates
Our apprenticeship options
Our co-op and VIE opportunities
Global 2-year rotational program in our Sustainability Business Division
Calling all students in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific regions! We invite you to join the Sustainability Consulting Leadership Program, and receive:
Experience and exposure in 3 main energy and sustainability consulting activities
2 years of learning and development activities
Exposure to Leadership from start date through graduation ceremony
Performance and Development Plan created and managed throughout the program
Hired as a permanent employee at the beginning of the program; and upon completion, placement in a permanent role in the Sustainability Business
Experience Schneider Electric
Discover Go Green
Are you ready to be a game-changer in the buildings segment? We're looking for bold ideas that can transform the way we use energy and resources in our cities, buildings, and homes.
Join our challenge and submit your idea. Not only will you get the chance to make a real difference in the world, but you'll also have the opportunity to win amazing prizes and kick-start your career.