Stainless-steel control desks
Structure made with banded and welded stainless steel sheet.
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 304L or AISI 316L
- 4 sizes in AISI 304L stainless steel
- Option in AISI 316L stainless steel (on request )
- Degrees of protection:
- IP55 ( IEC60529 )
- IK10 ( IEC62262 )
- Three finishing options:
- Polished Scotch brite®
- Microbeading ( on request )
- Painted (on request)
- Certifications: IEC60529 (Bureau Veritas)
Enclosures Spare Parts
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.
Enclosures for exposed environments!
- Design benefits: Easy assembly and maintenance, due to the free intermediate crossbar.
-Better accessibility on removable back panel options.
-More space to install equipment.
- Stainless steel options: The correct material for each application and environment.
- Clean and hygienic: The different high-quality finishing options are easily cleaned.
- Robustness: Due to the method of construction, the control desk offers excellent resistance to torsion and impacts IK 10.
- Customised versions on request.
Two different stainless steel specifications:
- AISI 304L - Specially recommended for food and beverage applications as well as infrastructure, except in salty environments.
- AISI 316L - Specially recommended for environments with high salinity or chlorine content. Marine applications.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ