Multi-axes systems for 1, 2 or 3 dimensional positioning solutions
Multi-axis systems for 1, 2 or 3-dimensional positioning solutions
Lexium MAX H and Lexium MAX S double portal axes
Applications requiring precise and dynamic load handling over long distances such as material handling, optics and pick and place.
- Lexium MAX H consists of a driven toothed belt axis and a shaft-driven support axis
- Lexium MAX S has a similar configuration. However, the support axis is also driven via a synchronous shaft
- Highly dynamic even with heavy loads: for acceleration up to 20 m/s2 and loads up to 300 kg
Lexium MAX P linear positioner
Applications requiring dynamic handling of parts from or to conveyor belts, loading and unloading of containers, sorting and arranging of parts from containers or into containers.
- They consist of two axes with Lexium MAX H providing motion in direction X and a Lexium CAS cantilever axis providing motion in direction Z
- The linear positioner MAXP is used above or below the working area for moving loads with long X and middle Z movements.
- Loads up to 50 kg
Lexium MAX R.2 and Lexium MAX R.3 portal robots
Applications requiring two- and three-dimensional movement of loads over great distances, aligning of parts in chaotic production processes, and inspection or measuring of parts or bodies with large surfaces.
- Lexium MAX R.2 portal robots consist of two axes: Lexium MAX S providing motion in direction X and Lexium MAX H or a Lexium PAS B portal axis providing motion in direction Y
- Lexium MAX R.3 portal robots have a similar configuration plus Lexium CAS 4 or a Lexium CAS 3 Cantilever axis providing motion in direction Z
- Complete system with mounted cable drag chain, motors and gears to save time when raising the machine
- Loads up to 130 kg (MAX.R2) / 50 kg (MAX.R3)
With T-slots on 3 sides for simple integration into existing structures
- Carriage with drill holes for easier load mounting
- Grease nipples accessible on each side of the carriages to simplify routine maintenance
- Quick-coupling system for simple motor assembly
- Strokes can be set to the nearest millimetre
- Option to position sensors anywhere along the profile thanks to the T-slots
- Manufacture and assembly of electronic equipment
- Packaging and labelling
- Material handling
- Textile industry
- Paper processing
- Material working
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ