Linergy Device Feeders
Linergy FM, FH, FV, FC, FT
A complete range of device feeders for connecting the devices all along the rows whatever the enclosure you choose.
FeaturesLinergy FM : Total flexibility for outgoers (mixed functions…), easy phases balancing, numerous solution for installation, IPxxB solution, up to 200 A.
Linergy FH : A wide range of comb busbars, to feed all types of modular devices up to 100 A.
Linergy FV : Vertical comb busbars to simplify the headers of row cabling.
Linergy FC : Optimized distribution dedicated to Compact NSX and INS 250 A, up to 800 A.
Linergy FT : Various comb busbar to make your TeSys motor starter simple and compact.
- Quick repartition up to 54 connection points
- Maximum flexibility to balance your phases
- No continual tightening thanks to clamp technology
- All lengths available (up to 1m)
- Comb busbars compatible with auxiliaries
- Compactness up to 100 A
- Easy to install
- Compactness up to 80 A
- Feeding headers
- Fast, compact and insulated connection system dedicated to Compact NSX and INS up to 250 A
- Solution for 3x4P or 4x3P
- Reliable connection
- Straightforward installation
- High reliability connection for GV2 and GV3
- Up to 63 A
ApplicationsDesigned to be used inside functional and universal switchboards:
- Prisma P, PH cubicles up to 4000 A
- Spacial SFP cubicles up to 4000 A
- Prisma G floor standing and wall mounted enclosures up to 630 A
- Prisma Pack enclosures up to 160 A
- Spacial enclosures SF, SM…
- Isobar enclosures up to 250 A
- Disbo Extra enclosures up to 250 A
* When using within Prisma or Spacial SFP , you benefit from IEC 61439-1&2 tested solutions.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ