Proven Industrial UPS power protection for control applications and harsh environments.
Reliable protection for industrial controls.
FeaturesContinuity of process control is critical across a wide range of Industrial segments: Water/Waste Water, Biotech / Pharmaceutical, Transportation, Chemical, Food & Beverage, Semiconductor, Automotive, Renewable Energy. Equipment utilized in these segments is often subjected to harsh environments including wide temperature ranges or air characteristics with elevated moisture and salt content. APC offers a range of UPS solutions for industrial control applications including communication accessories for dry contact I/O, Modbus and network management. During a power event, whether the requirement is safe shutdown or maintaining data integrity, the APC industrial UPS solution provides reliable protection.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Optional Dry Contact I/O Accessory - Each Dry Contact I/O Accessory increases the number of input contacts by 2 and output relays by 1
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Flexible Design - Available in a wide range of configurations to suit any operating environment
- Multiple mounting methods - Allows for standardization on one product for use in different environments.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ