Easy-to-deploy, prefabricated IT infrastructure packaged within a secure, weather proof, fire-rated, shipping container for remote or special applications
Integrated, Scalable, flexible, on-demand IT infrastructure
FeaturesSmartShelter Containers address the challenges of deploying datacenters in remote sites, industrial environments, and other locations where a dedicated building or space does not exist. Enable real-time processing and resolve latency and bandwidth issues by locating a datacenter closer to your operations. Benefit from the simplicity of an easy-to-deploy data center for a branch office, oil & gas site, mining operation, or forward operating military base.
- Decrease risk with a pre-engineered, fully managed system
- Flexibility to change data center growth as customers demands change
- Provide physical security to critical data
- Realize revenue or production sooner by deploying quickly anywhere in the world
- Deploy in remote areas with limited construction support.
- Repurpose valuable space for core business
SmartShelter Containers contain the entire data center physical infrastructure, completely assembled and tested in a single ISO shipping container, and provide a value option for a prefabricated data center
- Pre-engineered and Factory Assembled - Prefabricated Modules are designed and built to precise specifications in a controlled factory environment and utilize DCIM software which results in improved reliability and a more predictably performing data center.
- Scalable and Flexible - Prefabricated modules inherently allow for scalable growth of IT infrastructure and the flexibility to adjust the design and size of future phases of deployment. Capital investments can be deferred, improving cash flow.
- Simple and Fast Deployment - Prefabricated Data Center Modules arrive on site ready to deploy which significantly reduces installation time and cost.
- Struxureware Data Center Expert Preinstalled - Industry proven DCIM software provides real-time monitoring, user-defined reports and graphs, and fault notification and escalation of critical infrastructure events. Software is preinstalled, significantly reducing on- site configuration and cost.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ