Enclosed Motor Starter Solution guide
The software to help you to select intuitively your enclosed motor starter solution
The new Enclosed Motor Starter Solution Guide software is available for both PC and iPad.
FeaturesThe software includes the most common solutions of enclosed motor starters:
• Standard, safety and AS-Interface applications
• 230V, 400V, 440V or 690V
• Direct On Line, reversing, star-delta starters
• With or without embedded short circuit protection
• With or without embedded overload protection
Starting from your type of application and main electrical characteristics (voltage, motor rated power, etc), the software
lists the recommended solutions with the corresponding product references, which you can then easily add to your shopping basket.
- Intuitive and simple
- Provides complete solutions
- Updated with Schneider Electric latest offers
- Available in English and French.
ApplicationsSimple machines and building utilities like as:
- Lift material
- Working machines
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ