Lexium 62 ILM integrated servo modules can be controlled with all PacDrive LMC Eco and Pro/Pro 2 series motion controllers via Sercos communication. All of the system’s main components are equipped with electronic name plates that allow the controller to automatically detect and configure the drives.
Smaller control cabinets, less installation effort/shorter wiring times :
- Quick interconnections and hybrid cables for signal and power level
- Up to 90% less control cabinet space required compared to stand-alone drives
- 70% shorter cable lengths
- 90% less wiring required in the control cabinet
- 50% less cable installation required in the machine
- Automatic network configuration, diagnostic functions
Well suited for a broad range of machines
- Available in flange sizes of 70, 100, and 140 mm (2.756, 3.937, and 5.512 in.).
- Holding torque range of 1.1 to 12.5 Nm (0.811 to 9.219 ft lbf,
- Peak torque of 3.5 to 55 Nm (2.581 to 40.565 ft lbf).
- Available options: integrated holding, feathered key groove, and multi-turn encoder
- Motor protection rating IP54, with additional shaft seal IP65 (electronics unit IP65 rated by standard)
- Add-on option module for 8 digital inputs or outputs
- Inverter Enable safety input (pursuant to IEC 61508, EN/ISO13849-1) for each axis as standard
- Add-on option module for embedded safety functions STO, SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SDI, SMS
- PLCopen safe function blocks for easy software integration available
- Safe drives can be operated in mixed configurations with standard drives
This makes ILM servo modules a key element in modular machine design and an ideal solution for machines with a variety of optional mechatronic modules.
Lexium 62 ILM is fully software-compatible with Lexium 52 stand-alone servo drives, as well as the drives from the Lexium 62 multiaxis servo system.
Together, these form the basis for one of the most flexible servo drive solutions available on the market. The Fast Component Replacement concept, with easy mechanical and electrical installation/removal, electronic name plates on each drive for automatic configuration and automatic motor detection, offers your customers maximum reliability.
- General machine control
- Packaging machine automation
- Material Handling