Ecodial Plugin for AutoCAD allows you to do electrical design and calculation inside AutoCAD. Your electrical design and calculation job will be more efficient without the hassle to switch between different design tools and to rework the single line diagram due to different design environment.
The Plug-in performs the following calculation for a single switchboard (one incomer and many outgoing feeders) with Load List fed from Excel spreadsheet
- Electrical Installation (cable) sizing in accordance with IEC 60364 standard
- Short circuit calculation according to CENELEC TR50480
- Automatic sizing and selection of circuit breakers with discrimination.
Ecodial Plugin for AutoCAD supports AutoCAD & AutoCAD Electrical versions 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Processor Dual Core 1.4 GHz, 64 bits.
- 2 Go RAM
- Graphics adapter compliant with DirectX 10
- Screen 1600*1200
The minimum configuration:
- Processor Intel® Pentium® 4, 2.2 MHz
- 1 Go RAM
- Graphics adapter compliant with DirectX 9.0
- Screen : 1024x768 pixels (17' screen)
Operating system required:
- Windows XP Professional SP2 or SP3
- Windows Vista 32 bit
- Windows Seven (32 & 64 bit)
- Up to date graphic drivers
Saves design time
Do your electrical design and calculation insie AutoCAD. No need to export or redraw single line diagrams.
Electrical installation cable sizing, short circuit calculation, plus automatica sizing and selection of circuit breakers with discrimination.
Assurance of standards compliance
Electrical calculations are IEC 60364 and CENELEC TR 50480 compliant