Find out more:
AccuSine PCSn ebrochure
AccuSine PCSn flyer
Power quality is becoming critically important for any business, and should be included as a key element in an energy and power management strategy. This approach should take into account active harmonic filters like the AccuSine PCSn, which mitigates harmonics and power factor issues.
Active Harmonic Mitigation
- Provides best-in-class performance
- Reduces THDi < 5%.
- Guarantees a harmonic-free system, improving system reliability, and increasing operational efficiency and uptime.
Power Factor Correction & Harmonic Mitigation
- Our Power Factor (cos φ), THDi, and THDv setpoint features provide system-level visibility and control, ensuring your compliance with utility code, and that your system runs at optimal efficiency.
Mains Load Balancing
- Harmonic mitigation eliminates harmonic current in the neutral, however, in a 3-phase system with single-phase loads, current still flows in the neutral. Applying mains load balancing reduces neutral current to 0, resulting in a perfectly stable system.
- Provides key real time, historical, and PQ information dashboards, reporting, and control
- Integrates with EcoStruxure Power edge control software and solutions for detailed preventative views
- In healthcare facilities, detects and prevents power incidents that could lead to patient risk and legal consequences
- Locates disturbances quickly, helps predict maintenance needs, and aids in monitoring ongoing operations like battery health and runtime variations