A more intelligent drive
. Performs more complex operations (2MB memory)
. Reduces program loading time (Mini-B USB connectors)
. Communicates with all other system devices (embedded Ethernet connection and CANopen port)
A more open human-machine interface
. Direct customisation of the Altivar drive's graphic display (8 lines of 24 characters)
. Dedicated ATV-IMC menu
. Customisable menu tailored to the application
Open and communicative . Totally transparent access to all other devices in the system architecture via CANopen with FDT/DTM technology. . The ATV-IMC Integrated Controller Card can also use the :
- Drive local I/O
- Drive extension I/O card
- Drive communication option card
- Encoder interface card speed feedback counter
- Drive parameters (speed, current, torque, etc.)
Discover : "Flexible Machine Control"
. 1 software environment SoMachine . Multiple hardware control platforms :
- Logic controllers Modicon M238
- Logic controllers Modicon M258
- Motion controllers Modicon LMC058
- HMI controllers Magelis XBTGC
- Drive controllers Altivar IMC
Altivar IMC Integrated Controller Card has been designed in order to satisfy the OEM requirements in terms of performance, simplicity of installation and evolution.
The ATV-IMC Integrated Controller Card is used to adapt the variable speed drive to specific applications by integrating control system functions.
General machine control