Vigi for C60
Multi 9 add-on RCDEnd of Commercialisation
Add-on residual current modules for C60 circuit-breakers
- Electrically and mechanically combined to C60 circuit-breakers
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- 100, 300, 500, 1000mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- Type "si": protection of sensitive circuits (computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (ballast lighting, power electronics)
- Selective version : tripping of the device the closest to the fault
- Compliance with standards for the C60 + Vigi C60 module combination: IEC EN 61009 certified by national official authorities, IEC 60947-2
- The C60 circuit-breaker keeps the same characteristics when combined with a Vigi C60 module
The simplicity of combining Vigi C60 modules with C60 circuit-breakers makes them extremely easy to install.
Quality without boundaries
The "si" type Vigi C60 modules are completely immune to disturbances, thus providing unequalled peace of mind.
Protection, in all industrial and tertiary buildings, against:
- electrocution (in accordance with installation standards IEC 364 and national standards)
- the risk of fire due to leakage currents into building materials.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ