FeaturesPower with Lexium drives from 1.5 A to 20 A:
- State-of-the-art digital drives for brushless motors
- “All in one” concept integrating: EMC filters, braking resistors (system cost and panel space reduced) simple indexer and built-in gearing for simple application
2 ranges of motors are associated.Lexium BPH brushless motors from 0.4 to 100 Nm:
- High torque-to-inertia brushless motors
- Very large power range: 0.4 to 100 Nm continuous, 1 to 230 Nm peak
- Main options: IP67 protection, brake, high resolution SinCos feedback
- Specially fitted to OEM needs - Large power range: 1.1 to 13.4 Nm continuous, 2.5 to 38 Nm peak - High resolution SinCos feedback as standard - Main options: IP 56 protection, brake, etc.
- Fieldbus: FIPIO, CanOpen (native), Modbus Plus, PROFIBUS DP
- SERCOS: state-of-the-art fully digital motion with Premium or Quantum treatment
BenefitsIngenious drives and motors with functionality integrated into the Schneider PLC programming languages. The range also includes a high end SERCOS motion numeric bus that is very simple to wire up.
- Hoisting / gantries
- Flow material cutting
- Feeding / bagging