The Acti9 iDPN Vigi range of residual current circuit breakers with integrated overcurrent protection (RCBO) up to 40A provides maximum safety and continuity of service while minimizing service intervention time:
- Circuit tripping in the event of direct contact (≤30mA)
- Circuit tripping in the event of indirect contact (300mA)
- The dual VisiTrip indicators instantly show which circuit is faulty and why the circuit breaker tripped (circuit breaker fault tripping or earth leakage fault tripping), which reduces repair times
- VisiSafe provides a visible green indicator showing which circuits are disconnected and safe for maintenance operations
- Front face class II insulation provides additional protection against electric shocks when operating the device
- Fully immune super immunized SI devices offer better continuity of service, in particular for polluted networks
- A range of optional auxiliaries are available providing indication of state and different tripping scenarios (shunt trip, undervoltage trip, overvoltage trip)
- Fully compliant with IEC/EN 61009-2-1.
Acti9 iDPN Vigi
Residual current circuit breakers with integrated overcurrent protection (RCBO) up to 40 A
Part of 9 Series
Designed for DIN rail distribution boards, the Acti9 iDPN Vigi range of RCBO circuit breakers provides maximum protection and continuity of service while minimizing service intervention time.