FeaturesLinergy TB : Quick-clamp and screw-type solutions for ground and neutral cabling. Large choice of lengths for fitting to your enclosure or cubicle.
Linergy TRR Spring terminal blocks: Fast and easy solution with high vibration resistance and extensive accessories range.
Linergy TRV Screw terminal blocks: Terminal blocks solution that suits the widest range of applications, with extended range of functions, wide connection cross-section range.
Linergy TRP push-in terminal blocks: Quick and innovative connection technology, with fast installation, vibration and shock resistance.
Linergy TA : Blocks and bars solutions for cabling auxiliaries.
BenefitsLinergy terminal blocks and bars are designed to provide the quick and reliable connection performances you expect from a top-quality installation.
All Linergy terminal blocks and bars are engineered to insure a long service life providing heat-resistant material, firm connections and high vibration –resistance.
- Multiple connection options (screw, spring, push-in technologies)
- International standards compliance
- Plug-in bridge (for all Linergy TR ranges)
- Push-in connection is 50% faster then the screw connection
ApplicationsDesigned to be used inside functional and universal switchboards:
- Prisma P, PH cubicles up to 4000 A
- Spacial SFP cubicles up to 4000 A
- Prisma G floor standing and wall mounted enclosures up to 630 A
- Prisma Pack enclosures up to 160 A
- Pragma up to 160 A
- MiniPragma up to 90 A
- Kaedra up to 160 A
- Spacial enclosures SF, SM…
* When using within Prisma or Spacial SFP, you benefit from IEC 61439-1&2 tested solutions.