FeaturesDesigned to work with multiple digital networks, the easy-to-install Surge Protection Devices provide much needed protection to electrical distribution switchboards from lightning strikes.
- Provides protection to both analogue and digital series-mounted telephone line d1
- Fully compatible with XDSL (including ADSL)
- Imax: 18 kA
- Uc max. = 185 VDC and 130 VAC, with Imax. 450 mA.
Acti9 iPRI 48 V:
- Fully flexible, can be used on any DC or AC low current line: supply, analogue signals, binary state of the sensors, digital data and more
- Ensures the protection of 4 lines with a common 0 V or 2 electrically independent lines
- Imax: 10 kA
- Uc max: 53 VDC and 37 VAC with Imax. 300 mA.
Acti9 iPRE for Ethernet RJ45 sockets:
- Acti9 iPRE RJ45 is suitable for category 5 & 6 Ethernet cabling system, high speed data networks up to 250 MHz.
- Acti9 iPRE is delivered with an earthing cable which provides protective grounding in computer room
- Acti9 iPRE is DIN rail mounted
- RJ45 system-specific connection
- Imax: 10 kA
- Uc max: 6.5 VDC.
Wonder how to prevent the destruction of sensitive devices in your home during a storm?
BenefitsExperience hassle-free installation on digital networks with our surge protection devices. Perfect for a wide range of electrical distribution switchboards, they will provide complete equipment protection from lightning strikes.
- Easy to install in a wide range of electrical distribution switchboards.
ApplicationsEnsure your digital network is fully protected from lightning strikes with the Telcon and IT surge protection devices. Designed with enhanced efficiency, safety and protection in mind, our surge protection devices will ensure that any digital network you are working with will be thoroughly protected from a range of surges caused by lightning strikes.
- Protection of equipment against surges of atmospheric origin due to lightning striking via telecommunication and digital networks or through sensor cables.