TeSys™ island is a digital load management solution that makes machines smarter and more reliable. It’s a fully digitized, object-oriented load management system and an Industry 4.0 compliant data provider. It reduces machines’ time to market enabling OEMs to move forward in their Industry 4.0 journey. TeSys island gives users easy & remote access to predictive & preventive application data, leading to early diagnostics & maintenance.
Thanks to TeSys island’s object-oriented approach Application selection and system configuration is simplified Engineering tasks are automated & reduced Machine installation phase is more efficient
In addition, TeSys island supports major automation fieldbuses as EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, PROFINET, and PROFIBUS. It is readily integrated with Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Machine Expert as well as Rockwell’s Studio 5000 and Siemens’ TIA portal, nevertheless, it can be easily integrated into any 3rd party automation systems.
• The system manages motors and other electrical loads up to 80A (AC1) or 37kW/40hp at 66A (AC3).
• Up to 20 modules and 1 bus coupler (up to 112cm length).
• Wide catalog of 30 functional objects (TeSys avatars) ranging from the Device level to Application level, encapsulates and abstracts the internal logic and allows automation experts to focus on their application.
• One-click mounting on DIN rail and easy replacement of single devices.
• No control and auxiliary wiring required, thanks to full connectivity over fieldbus.
• All adjustments and setting are digitized, no mechanical dials or dip switches.
• Digital & Analog I/Os available.
• Complaint with international standards (IEC / UL / CSA 61010, IEC / UL / CSA 60947, GB/T14018, EAC, CCC)
• Only 20 commercial references for the complete system, including 5 standard starters and 5 SIL starters for functional safety systems as defined in IEC 61508, IEC 62061 and ISO 13849-1.
• Energy monitoring at every load as well as the system level.
• Cybersecurity embedded into the system (Achilles Level 2) & compliant to IEC 62443 SDL processes.
• Safe Stop TUV certified (Stop 0 and 1 with wiring categories 1 to 4, suitable for PL c, d, e (Performance Level) and SIL 1, 2, 3 (Safety Integrity Level).
• Open connectivity thanks to
Digitally powered monitoring, control and protection of electrical motors up to 80 A (37 kW / 400 V)
Part of TeSys
TeSys island is designed to switch, protect, and manage motors and other electrical loads up to 80 Amps in an electrical control panel.