FeaturesDesigned with enhanced protection in mind, the Acti9 iCT DIN rail contactor provides 100 switching operations a day along with a fully flexible combination of auxiliaries, all aimed at making electrical control as straightforward as possible.
Class-2 insulation: Provides continuous protection for all operators as well as unqualified personnel.
- Rating:16, 20, 25, 40, 63 and 100 A
- 1 to 4 poles: 1P, 2P, 3P, 4P
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 61095 and CEI 1095
- Excellent electrical endurance (O-C): 100,000 cycles
- Provides users with up to 100 switching operations a day
- 2 versions available with the option to use either standard or manually operated contactors
- Wide range of flexible optional auxiliaries including: state indication, interference filtering, dual control and time delay
- For more information click here.
Modular contactors up to 100 A
Part of 9 Series
Fully consistent with the entire Acti9 range, our DIN rail contactors with electrical control help you control electrical circuits in industrial, residential and commercial buildings efficiently