FeaturesPowerLogic ME watt-hour meters are designed for the measurement of watt hours consumed by an electrical circuit, single-phase or three-phase, with or without a distributed neutral.
- Single-phase watt-hour meters with 63A direct measurement
- ME1z = ME1 + resettable counter
- ME1zr = ME1z + pulsing contact
- Three-phase watt-hour meters without neutral , with 63A direct measurement
- ME3zr = ME3 + resettable counter + pulsing contact.
- Three-phase watt-hour meters with neutral, with 63A direct measurement
- ME4zr = ME4 + resettable counter + pulsing contact
- Three-phase watt-hour meters with or without neutral, measurement via CT secondary 5A
- ME4zr with measurement via CT ( adjustable)+ resettable counter + pulsing contact.
- class 2
- direct measurement up to 63A or measurement via CTs
- digital display
- partial meter
- easy wiring (without CTs)
- small size
- compliance with IEC61036 standard
Make sure you don't miss anythingPowerLogic, a complete range of power metering devices for your installation.
- All types of measurements: A, V, Hz, kWh
- DIN-rail or flush-mounting
- Digital or analogue display ME watt-hour meters are part of this range
- Active energy measurement
- Sub-billing and cost allocation