Redefining power distribution
Visibility from everywhereManuel Herrero, the owner of a traditional Basque tavern in San Sebastian, Spain, checks on his business from his smartphone, wherever he is.
The Challenge• Keep electrical devices at Arroka Bar running 24/7 to ensure top food quality and business continuity.
• Give the bar owner greater control over his business through remote control of individual electrical devices, insight into electrical network condition, and instant notifications in case of issues.
• Enable time and energy savings.
The SolutionGreater visibility and efficiency with EcoStruxure Power
Edge Control: EcoStruxure Facility Expert for Small Business
Connected Products: Acti 9 PowerTag Link C, Acti9 iC60
• All electrical equipment at the bar is monitored 24/7 and connected to an app on the owner’s smartphone or tablet.
• The owner can easily check the statuses of individual devices and turn selected appliances on or off, from anywhere.
• The system monitors the bar’s electrical network for issues and sends notifications if a fault is detected.
The Results• Time savings of approximately 30 minutes each day.
• Full visibility into the status of critical assets, including fridges and a coffee machine.
• The ability to control the devices remotely.
• Timely notifications on electrical issues, enabling greater peace of mind for the owner.
• The addition of PowerTag energy sensors to the system is expected to save up to 20% on electricity consumption after upgrade.
“Thanks to EcoStruxure Facility Expert, I can have remote insight into the entire installation and act quickly if something fails without it affecting my business.”
Manuel Herrero, the Owner, Arroka Bar
Discover our offer
EcoStruxure Facility Expert for Small Business
PowerTag energy sensors
Acti9 iC60 circuit breaker
Low-voltage electrical distribution
Acti 9 PowerTag Link C
Have a story worth sharing?