When used as a conventional annunciator, the keyboard draws the operator’s attention to a specific control room area for quick resolution of alarmed conditions.
- Available with either USB and serial/GCIO connections
- Suitable for use with I/A Series and EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS workstations or servers
- May be free standing or workstation/panel mounted
- The audio alarms feature multiple pitches which indicate audible differentiation of system alarms and process alarm priorities
- An external audio output jack is available for an attachable, customer-supplied, audio amplifier with speakers, which can be heard even in noisy environment
- Lamp test function (LED test) simultaneously illuminates all the LEDs
- Overlay has positive tactile/audible feedback to assure proper switch closure
- Enhanced operator performance
- Faster response times
- Improved resolution times
- Increased plant uptime and safety
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.