- Fit-for-purpose I/O solutions — remote, local, universal, intrinsically safe I/O modules
- Ultra-high module reliability and quality with reduced component counts
- Hot-swappable modules
- Plantwide data integration
- Distributed local and/or remote
- I/O power distribution security
- Harsh-condition contamination protection (Class G3 — ISAS71.04)
- Decreased field wiring expenses
- Better process quality
- Tight control
- Fast updates
- High performance
- Excellent accuracy
- Environmental ruggedness
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.