bFS Solution Expert
Have you ever thought about how unsustainable is our way of consuming energy? Don´t you consider that access to energy should be a right and not a privilege? We are the global specialist in energy management and automation, and we work every day for finding more sustainable, efficient and safe ways of managing energy consumption.
We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Join us and be a part of the energy revolution!
Which is your mission?
bFS Solution Expert.
Within the Services digital capability of the Schneider Digital / Digital Customer relationship teams, you are the leading solution expert, and a key player in all project evolutions and continuous improvement releases of the bridge Field Services End to End solution. The business processes included in the scope of the bFS platform are :
- Service Sales and Customer Support
- Service offers and service Contract management
- Service execution from work order creation to closure, through dispatching, scheduling and execution
- Integration with spare part logistics managed in the ERP systems
- Integration with the Finance processes managed in the ERP systems
Your scope is part of the large scale Services business within Schneider Electric. You are reporting to the Vice President Services Digital capability.
Your scope is worldwide, and includes as a key technology the bFS ServiceMax suite of tools, which sits on the Salesforce platform, and is integrated with ERP systems such as SAP and ORACLE.
Your responsibilities are to :
- Acquire and maintain strong business process and functional knowledge of Services within Schneider Electric, in order to fully understand the context and be able to manage all evolutions and enhancements that are part of the bFS release management cycle
- Be the focal point in the Services capability team, for all design and technical architecture topics related to the bFS End to End solution
- Translate business requirements into the solution, making sure all business requirements are properly documented (user stories)
- Create the detailed specifications and design, which are used by the software delivery team to do the build and unit test
- Coach the delivery team by providing strong expertise is Salesforce and Servicemax software design and development
- Identify and manage the technical evolutions required in the bFS solution, in close collaboration with the Field Services architect
- Create and maintain a close collaboration and interaction with Servicemax, in order to stay ahead and fully understand the technology evolutions and product roadmap
- Manage the lifecycle of the releases, integrating continuous improvement enhancements, technical evolutions as well as projects
Who are you?
- University or Engineering degree, preferrably in Computer Science
- Proven successful experience of software solution management in complex international environments
- Indepth knowledge of Requirement gathering, Functional specifications and Design, Development and Testing techniques and tools
- Indepth functional and technical knowledge of Salesforce (additional knowledge of Servicemax will be a plus)
At Schneider Electric we want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We embrace a high-performance culture by being straightforward, open, passionate and effective and challenging the status quo.
What do we offer?
Schneider Electric offers these excellent rewards and benefits as part of our total compensation:
· - Permanent contract
· - Competitive salary according to the experience
· - Flexible compensation program (employees are benefited from tax advantages): Ticket Restaurant, Health Insurance, Ticket Nursery, Ticket Transport, Training
· - Life insurance
· - Company shareholding program (“WESOP”) which gives employees the possibility to become Schneider Electric shareholders on preferential conditions.
· - Club Schneider: multiple discounts in products or services.
· - Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
· - Global recognition program
· - Flexible Working time
· - Workplace flexibility
· - Well-being labs (yoga, Zumba, running, walking and others!)
· - Opportunities to develop your professional career
· - Cool site in the amazing Barcelona city!
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business,
what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric every employee has the power to take control over his or her career and to draw motivation from our shared talent mindset. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience offer enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career.
Join Schneider Electric. Make the most of your energy.