Electronics Hardware, Senior Design Engineer
Contribute to the product development of UPS, DC Rectifier, Inverters and Power Supply solutions for customers worldwide. The individual should be able to carry out the following activites with minimal supervision.
1. Design of semiconductors, Magnetics (transformer, Inductors) for various power converter topologies.
2. Carry out worst case stress analysis and tolerance analysis.
3. Design of Analog, Digital circuits for control, monitoring, communication purposes.
4. Analyze circuit behaviour using simulation tools.
5. Carry out Engineering proto-bench development activities at sub-system & system integration level to mature the product design.
6. Support FMEAs & FTA activities
7. Ability to work with cross functional teams (firmware, mechnical, PCB, safety, EMI/EC, DVT etc)
Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Electronics with 7years of experience on Electronic (perferably Power Electronics) based product development.
Master Degree with specialization in Power Electronics (preferable) or High Voltage or Power Systems with 5years of experience on Electronic (perferably Power Electronics) based product development.