Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Entity Accountant
What will you do?
- Understand Group’s accounting policies as well as Local statutory, accounting and tax requirement; Increase the accuracy of the financial information by ensuring data has been correctly booked and take corrective actions if required; Ensure auditable track of reconciled accounts on the balance sheet including working with Share Service team for clearing aged data, including ensuring timely certification in Blackline Account Reconciliation at entity level.
- Manage statutory field audit for timely sign off with unqualified opinion; In collaboration with tax expert to ensure local and international tax compliance, timely filling the tax returns and making the tax payments; Ensure reconciliation between tax / local GAAP/ group reporting accounts.
- Ensure quality of accounting processes and tools/technology enables, in line with group guidelines and internal control requirements (incl. various projects); Support the implementation of best practices on consolidation and internal control team to simplify, standardize and scale our business and global organization; Collaborate within Finance community to support the overall function goals.
- Handles corporate affairs such as coordination with Corporate Secretary regarding board Resolutions, special and annual meetings of stockholders and board of directors.
- Involve in the end to end activities for the entities in charge.
Who would be successful?
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or its equivalent; Certified Public Accountant is an advantage; Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in accounting or finance, with minimum experience of two (2) years as external audito.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or its equivalent; Certified Public Accountant is an advantage; Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in accounting or finance, with minimum experience of two (2) years as external auditor
- Has a background in experience with financial reporting requirements; Local Accounting / Tax qualification and English Speaking.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision; Agile and ability to adapt quickly
- Willing to work in Rosario, Cavite office.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.