Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Future Offer Manager Wiser US Software in our Franklin, TN location.
The Future Offer Manager will play a critical role in driving the execution of several critical initiatives. This person will lead cross functional teams through product delivery; managing backlogs, new feature planning, and user acceptance testing. They will serve as the everyday point of contact to partner with product engineering teams to deliver best-in-class digital experiences.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Create and continuously maintain a product roadmap based on current management goals and priorities, user feedback and competitor analysis.
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria, and accepts/rejects stories upon their completion in each sprint
- Advocate for superior customer experience while managing functional scope and deadlines for product backlog items
- Research and actively track industry trends and provide ongoing analysis to senior management regarding the impact to existing and future products/competitors.
- Manage the feature request backlog and informs the team of business imperatives associated with requests
- Prioritize backlog and new product functionality
- Provide demo to business and technical stakeholders
- Support go-to-market planning and engagement to gain successful product adoption
- Drive the scoping and definition process for new digital product concepts including business cases, product specifications and prototyping
- Collaborate with technical, creative and business stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations
- Provide input within internal discussions on product pricing and contract structure as part of product implementation.
- Interface existing third-party vendors as part of product exploration, scope definition, and implementation.
- Investigate potential partnerships/tools which can increase customer adoption rates, contribution rates, and/or enrollment levels to further product expansion and accelerate success.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you have:
- 5+ years of product management, project management, or business analyst experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or technical field
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask/prioritize workload
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic approach to problem resolution as well as the ability to develop and communicate a sound sprint and release plans
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.