Inside Service Sales Engineer
What will you do?
- Sales Pipeline Management - Contact customers to follow-up quotation status and update opportunity activities in the system and pipeline tracker.
- Direct Account Management for Schneider Electric Proximity Accounts - Create, own and manage opportunities until closure for assigned customer accounts
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential and existing customer and following up on leads
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Close sales and achieve monthly sales quota
Who would be successful?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Strong phone presence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to interact well with others. Must be a team player.
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize. Must be able to work well under pressure. Multi-tasking skills is necessary.
- Detail-orientated / Attention to Detail. Consistency, thoroughness and accuracy are crucial.
- Strong sense of responsibility, urgency and initiative.
- Experience in a customer service or customer-facing role is beneficial.