About Our Company
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
• Participate in monthly Master Production Scheduling (MPS) meetings to share and discuss about the order portfolio and production forecast for coming months.
• Develop monthly, weekly and daily production plans and ensure materials availability based on production line capacity and different customers’ priorities.
• Monitor and ensure production schedules are carried out as planned.
• Conduct daily meetings to resolve production issues and align on priorities.
• Ensure on-time delivery of finished goodsto customers.
• Communicate with customers about order confirmations, any special specifications and needs, and delivery schedules.
• Rationalize and optimize delivery channels, costs, and cycle time.
• Conduct weekly inventory checks on finished goods to anticipate and ensure the customers’ orders can be fulfilled. Qualifications
• Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of relevant experiences in an electrical/ electronic products’ manufacturing environment.
• Candidates with SAP experiences will be prioritized.
• Proven ability to multi-task and drive outcomes.
• Customer service and quality oriented.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Must be willing to be based in Batam.