Marketing Operations Specialist
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
The Marketing Operations Specialist is a skilled digital automation marketer with a keen eye for finding opportunities to scale activities. This individual will play a significant role in developing a brand new, focused strategy on how we better target sales opportunities and communicate with our clients across the Energy and Sustainability Services (ESS) business globally.
The Marketing Operations Specialist will have responsibility for collaborating with ESS team members, inside and outside the marketing team, to manage a variety of marketing operations projects designed to improve the way we engage with our clients and enable commercial teams to sell to prospects. Success in this role will depend upon developing a deep understanding of our audience by working with clients directly to better understand their needs. This individual will then translate that client understanding into compelling storytelling and client-focused solutions that delight. As solutions mature and business needs evolve, this individual will have the opportunity to continue to develop and design new solutions or lead the evolution of existing solutions.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Manage projects and lead small-scale pilots to test new ideas for automation and
communication at scale with our clients
• Meet with clients to understand their needs, relying on user interviews and research methods
• Design automation paths based on client workflows and internal processes
• Collaborate with field marketing teams to design highly targeted marketing campaigns for late stage prospects and clients
• Understand data requirements and sources used for targeting and segmenting our audience
• Set, measure and share key initiative metrics to track performance
• Build and deploy Microsoft Word and PowerPoint templates to internal teams for sales prospect
and client-facing deliverables
• Manage creative vendor relationships
• Build relationships with global stakeholders across the business to help influence engagement
and adoption with the team’s client-focused solutions
• Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand campaign
requests and share results with stakeholders
• Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing and external communication techniques
• Bachelor's degree and some experience in a similar marketing role
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint and Word)
• Flexible and fast learner who is coachable with a drive for continuous improvement
• Excellent listening skills to understand the requirements of the business, great attention to
detail and analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong project management skills, with experience using workflow management platforms like
Monday.com and Microsoft Teams
• Adept at learning new systems and tools to assess feasibility and applicability to our solutions
• Experience and interest in energy or sustainability industries preferred
• Personal qualities such as: self-driven, passionate, collaborative, influential, perseverant,
reliable, direct, curious and creative
• Preferred Location: UK, United States or Budapest (Hungary). Other locations will be considered for the right candidate
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider
What we offer:
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and flexible working models to ensure the right work/life balance.
- A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working across teams
- A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
- An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
We are an employer that is characterized by both the appreciation and equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success.
Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now online.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.