Offer Marketing Specialist - Project Transactional
The Offer Marketing Specialist is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, recommending and implementing marketing strategies related to a defined portfolio of products to profitably grow the portfolio in line with business objectives.
This key position is responsible for growing the business by developing the product offer, analysing the market, pricing, competitors, setting targets and providing support to the commercial teams.
Market investigation and research
- Confirm or reformulate existing strategies & identify new market segments, channels and/or business models
- Competitor intelligence and analysis
- Identify and analyse market size, structure and important changes within relevant business models
- Monitor product life cycle - growth, decline & general performance
- Product group and product performance on sales, margin etc.
- Proposal for product deletions or changes in product categories, obsolescence
- Develop & deliver portfolio strategies
- Work with other product managers to formulate group / joint / complementary plans
- Electrical/Electronic engineering / business tertiary qualification, in line with portfolio requirements
- Experience in Project, Product or People Management
- Understand both commercial and business units, understand the electrical industry
- Excellent communication, organisation and customer service skills are necessary.
- Good presentation skills