Project Manager (APAC RAC) - Contract
- Takes ownership for validating the projects' statement of work and contract terms with customers, including both technical and commercial elements, becoming lead contact for customers for remaining project orders (Project Initiation)
- Develops a project schedule and communicates with the customers to ensure expectations are being met. Direct engagement with internal manufacturing facilities and third party vendors. (Project Planning)
- Monitor the execution of the customers' project orders, verifying execution of the project through kick-off meetings, communication to all parties and exchange of technical requirements and project plan information, performance of factory acceptance, site acceptance, site energization preparation. (Project Execution)
- Lead the monitor and control of the performance of the customers' projects through its lifecycle. Key activities include task completion verification, project team monitoring, managing the exchange of project updates across the project team members, schedule reporting, issue resolution, and contract administration. (Monitor and Control Project Work)
- Lead the closeout of the customers' projects to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system information, contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions. (Project Closure)
- Compares/differentiates/propose alternate products with additional customer value compared to competition.
- Solves problems with customer interaction that results in positive feedback and improved relationship.
- Utilizes a base knowledge of Schneider Electric products and their use and demonstrates an understanding of the fundamental knowledge, processes and terminology needed for effective project management.
- Manage, control and supervision of site activities, including preparation of method of statement, site risk assessment, liaise with customer’s safety personal and provide guidance and instruction to vendors for installation, testing and commissioning.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5-10 years proven track record of Project Management experience handling Commercial package projects in Building/ Industrial/ Datacenter segments
- Good knowledge of Electrical Distribution Systems and standards
- Good knowledge of Contract Law and Trade documents
- Good understanding of Budgeting and financial implications, including cash flows
- Familiar with Commercial and Legal implications of contracts and with regulatory requirements
- Able to commence within short notice will be a plus
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Blue sky Friday
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym