Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team is responsible for the end-to-end digital experience of customer personae interested in Medium Voltage (MV) offers.
We work with Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Satisfaction & Quality, Commercial, SE Digital teams and other divisions to design and deploy in Countries the best digital experience for our Customers.
We monitor adoption and usage through analytics. We drive to impact business growth and customer satisfaction. We simplify for our sales and CCC in operations.
We manage projects, engaging and coordinating all contributing organizations and functions: create and manage data enabling digital self-service, develop new tools/software or leverage existing platforms for MV customers, deploy and activate digital capabilities in Countries, or drive transformations across the organization.
As a Project Manager, you are accountable for execution and delivery on the project scope, leading a cross-functional team.
- Lead a cross functional team including members of various functions / organizations involved in the project: DCX, LOB, Supply Chain, Commercial, Countries, possibly other Divisions of Energy Management BU and SE Digital.
- Precise the scope and priorities of the project. Define success criteria.
- Organize and structure the project, define the roadmap according to priorities for the business and customers.
- Identify and manage dependencies of the project with its environment. Setup a just-enough, efficient governance, leveraging any existing instance.
- Lead and synchronize the execution of the project.
- Identify and mitigate risks.
- Dare-To-Disrupt and Act-Like-Owner: Get inspiration from processes and adjust them to the needs. Go fast, take risks, deliver and learn from successes or failures, adjust and grow.
- Prepare deployment: anticipate and manage change introduced by the project, especially with regards to deployment in Countries and adoption by Customers.
- Work with the PMO (Project Management Officer) to organize stage gate decision meetings.
Report the projects and operations status during monthly project reviews.
Escalate any issues impacting delivery and/or quality to governance bodies.
- Be pro-active towards innovation: technologies, customer experience, business growth, better quality, increased efficiency, etc.
- Be obsessed by quality: customer is live, at the end of the “digital line” !
- Demonstrated Customer Centricity.
- Previous project management experience, preferably in the field of IT / software / digital. Experience with agile methodology.
- Experience with ERP’s, knowledge of customer order management, supply chain, Master Data.
- Broad understanding for Schneider business models and Customers (personae).
- Knowledge of MV offers would be a plus: primary equipment, secondary equipment, MV components.
- Strong leadership with resilient capability to challenge, influence and convince.
- Good communication skills.
- Agile and entrepreneur mindset to manage diverse projects, find the proper execution mode to achieve quickly results on a limited scope.
- Master Degree in Marketing/Engineering + minimum 5 years of experience in the field of digital and/or project management.
Fluent in English – French is a plus.