Provide technical & commercial support to sales & opportunity leaders in understanding business context. Influencing & developing opportunities. Lead bid invest decision, prepare the proposal & offers, lead risk assessment before submitting the offers.
- Matches products to customer specifications and drawings by demonstrating knowledge of products.
- Reviews customer specifications/drawings to ensure quote is technically compatible and competitive.
- Coordinates with Sales Representative to determine and/or clarify project requirements to ensure quality output.
- Understands, analyzes, documents, and communicates contractual, technical and commercial terms and conditions relative to the company standard.
- Maintains a current understanding of bid strategies and market conditions. Follows up on outstanding quotations to secure orders, improve quotation process and measure effectiveness.
- Incorporates use of technological capabilities to improve processes and efficiency.
- Assists outside sales representatives in the preparation of customer presentations related to the quote, including comments on exceptions and built in value.
- May perform Bill of Material preparation for large, complex projects with the guidance of a Senior Bid & Proposal Executive or Manager.