User SAP Sales & Distribution Consultant
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
SAP Sales & Distribution
- Able to analyze and discuss SD user exits, pricing and output routines.
- Able to analyze SD solutions such as rebates
- Knowledge in EDI connection with Customers
- Knowledge in IDOC process
- Knowledge in Interface process, able to analyze and test interfaces between SAP and other systems
- Able understand basics of SD related output issues (e.g. SAPScript, SmartForms, print program)
- Able to analyze ABAP but, not necessary to program in ABAP. IT is NOT expected that this consultant is a Technical expert (ABAP programming not required).
- Functional English communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills are required
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
- Able to create functional and technical documentation
- Able to work with Abap team in business requests
- Perform test scenarios, Unit, Integration, User Acceptance
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.