Zone Channel Program & Enablement Manager
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Zone Channel Program & Enablement Manager
We are looking for an experienced Channel Program & Enablement Manager to act as a liaison between the International Program team and the countries to ensure global standards, and that processes and systems are optimized throughout the zones and enable the day to day within the Channel Programs. This position will create, track results, analyze data, identify trends and recommend appropriate courses of action for the Program.
What will you do?
1. Partner program deployment and enhancement:
• Assessment of the partner program implementation cross East Asia and action plan to bridge the gaps to ensure end to end partner benefits by tiers cross the region
• Responsible to evolve the Partner experience through PRM, irewards, iMarket, iSel, Program benefits to increase engagement and sales per partner level. This is accomplished with the support of the Channel Marketing, Strategic Marketing and International channel programs team.
• Working along the channel sales director to build the requirements, ID criteria’s profile by tiers to be eligible to a certain level tiers.
• The person will also be aware of the other IT vendor partner program to benchmark what is currently and share improvement to achieve better the goals of retaining and attracting partners.
• The person will be creating a battle card on strength/weakness of APC Partner Program vs competition to be able to articulate the key selling points of our partner program
• Attending the partner event to present the PRM deployment and features to promote the tools and benefits of APC Partner program.
• Animating the partner program community cross East Asia
2. Training/Enablement Campaigns for partners and channel sales team:
• Building every year, the Sales & Pre-Sales training agenda on site/digitally and leveraging PRM to host webinar by tier of partners ensuring that the partners/distributors are trained and have their certifications up to date, launching any new specific trainings on new products, new strategic initiatives such as Edge, EcoStruxure
• With the channel landscape evolving, we need to make sure that our channel team skills are up to date. The role will define required training needs according to the strategic directions and market trends, will track the trainings launched specifically for channel team community to reach 100% completion.
Who would be successful?
• Bachelors’ degree from business school (or other similar Marketing education)
• 7+ years in sales and marketing (preferably someone who has work within Global & region wide teams)
• IT background and familiar with channel business model
• The ability to build consensus and influence outcomes with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
• Have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, be a team player and have the ability to succeed in cross-functional team environment.
• Strong Process improvement skill and the ability communicate these improvement
• Must be an excellent communicator with written and oral skills
• Expert skill is required for MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Willingness and ability to travel to perform essential duties
• The candidate must display a strong focus on achieving results and exceeding goals and objectives and be self-motivated and results driven.
• Must be a detail-oriented with strong prioritization and decision-making skills in a tight-deadline environment
• Must be flexible and able to handle changes in priorities
• Sharp analytical skills and ability to process data into actionable results
• Prior experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Cognos, Insight, MAP (Marketing Optimization software)
• Has experience creating Lead generation programs and has hands on experience with Channel Programs
The desired candidate will have proven ability to understand the partner community and provide valuable and creative Programs/content/training for every partner level to generate sales revenue, growth goals, loyalty and self-sustaining channels that add value to our Secure Power Schneider Solutions.
What’s in it for me?
• Global family leave
• Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
• Blue sky Friday
• Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
• On-site gym
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.