- The main controller provides communication features, current based protection and monitoring, statistics and control features.
- The optional expansion module adds voltage, power and energy monitoring/management features.
- The HMI is a flexible option to quickly monitor and commission a TeSys T system. Control features are also available through the HMI.
- Fully open, it communicates with commonly used Ethernet networks and protocols: Modbus/TCP and EtherNet/IP, and can also communicate via Modbus, CANopen, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS DP protocols.
- Fully integrated in the Advantys STB solution and therefore open to Ethernet IP communication.
- With only 3 product references, TeSys T covers a current range from 0.4A to 1000A. For current above 100A, the use of external Current Transformers is required.
- TeSys T has been designed to fit in IEC and NEMA applications Advanced control schemes. No