TeSys GS is a flexible solution that provides safety disconnection and overload protection of all low voltage electrical circuits.
- For NFC / DIN, BS, UL type fuses
- 3 or 4-pole versions
- Robust and compact handles
- Padlockable versions (Up to 3 padlocks)
- Lockable, with door interlock
- Black/grey or yellow/red
- IP65 or IP55
- High short circuit performance up to 100 KA
- Upstream/downstream pole isolation to Open and close under power and to Manipulate the fuses safely.
- Effective protection thanks to fuse speed fusion
- Auxiliary contacts:
- Two early break and “O” and “I” position signaling auxiliary contacts, configurable and common throughout the range (GS1AM110 and GS1AM101)
- Auxiliary contacts GS1AN suita