ADMS/OMS - Support Services Delivery Lead
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.to help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are looking for strong candidates that will become members of the Support and Services team based in North West Houston, TX. For this role, we are looking for someone who will lead and grow Serviced team fostering care and increasing level of satisfaction among our Enterprise-level customer base by forging and improving long-lasting relationships helping them to maximize value derived from the installed ADMS product. In that role you will take on the responsibility of all elements of driving customer satisfaction and growing strong relationship among existing customer base along their customer journey. The focus on the position extends to lead the team focused on delivery of services focused on addressing customer needs from managing lifecycle of incidents and service requests, engaging in regular customer calls, managing team activities related to addressing customer needs, enforcing quality of work related to all aspects of customer care while tracking and enforcing SLA commitments.
In this role, you will be a main point of contact to many customers, communicate and coordinate with support delivery engineers, coordinating efforts among customers, Deployment Engineers, service desk, SMEs and management to ensure seamless experience for Customers .You will be monitoring, tracking and reporting account performance, including effort and budget considerations, track and report SLA contract obligations and their fulfillment, monitor and drive renewal and subscription activities.
- We seek for strong candidates with a Project Management/detail oriented and analytical mindset that have ability to see Delivery picture and be strong team member.
- Primary owner of customer relationship for all deployed products for assigned customers.
- Ensures support response meets quality standards for timeliness and customer satisfaction.
- Reviews business partnerships with the client quarterly, identifies opportunities, and executes /coordinates actions.
- Identifies new or improved products / features and services that would benefit the evolving needs of the customer.
- Brings visibility of account problems, customer concerns, and suggestions to company subject matter experts and facilitates the resolution of problems keeping the customer informed.
- Leading team focused on software delivery lifecycle: responding to customer calls, emails, and service requests, reporting incidents with defined and contracted SLAs, escalating problems to higher instances and working closely with Top Management in order to analyze, resolve and deliver appropriate solution, perform ADMS specific tasks, coordinating Patch or HF delivery, ensuring appropriate documentation like Release Notes, Installation Instructions and other documentation is made available to customers.
- Monitor sand summarizes logs, tracks incident statistics from identification through resolution. Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete.
- Escalates the incidents as needed adhering to company standards and policies.
- Tracks SLA contract obligation and acting on deviations
- Prepares regular reporting for the Customer and internal management related to SLA compliance with input from service delivery team.
- Prior Customer Support or Customer Success position
- Project Management or Project Accounting experience
- Deep understanding ADMS/OMS technologies,
- Prior tenure as an Operator at a utility Control Center
- Microsoft Certification such as MCSA, MCSE, etc. (focus on enterprise infrastructure)
What you can expect:
- Schneider Electric’s desirable global benefits plan
- Dynamic global working environment and great career opportunity through Schneider Electric’s programs
- Environment to learn, excel, to drive continual improvements in processes benefiting our customers
- Occasional domestic and international travels to further grow and strengthen relationship with customers
- Collaboration with top World experts in ADMS industry
- Collaboration with IT experts in ADMS field from our company
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.