Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Analyst in our Boston, MA location.
Support Offer Creation Strategic Initiative Team in implementing recommendations to “build a world class and lean Offer Creation Engine that creates innovative solutions and services and drives towards ever increasing customer delight and business value.”.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Conduct surveys, individual/group interviews, analyze data, and summarize findings
- Assess and benchmark current process/operational performance
- Establish data-driven recommendations for implementing process and organizational improvements
- Develop change management plans, maturity models, and success metrics for recommendation implementation
- Implement recommendations and track progress per maturity model and success metrics
- Assess need to refine/optimize implementation plan based on regular progress tracking
- Define communication model, identify customizations in communication model to suit specific needs of different groups
- Engage and communicate with stakeholders via various channels to drive awareness, establish change champions, expand the reach of the Offer Creation Strategic Initiative Team, and proactively address concerns
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Strong analytics and data mining experiencing
- Experience with process design and re-engineering
- Experience with process and operational benchmarking
- Experience with survey design and data analysis
- Experience with product development (agile, design for six sigma, etc.) and lean principles
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentations, social media) and ability to work with geographically dispersed and diverse team
- Excellent organizational skills and solution focus
- Proactive self-starter
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.