Ecosystem Program Intern
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
The APAC Cybersecurity Governance team are seeking the ideal candidate to supervise the Schneider Electric APAC Cybersecurity Ecosystem program and achieve the objectives of the program to improve the cybersecurity posture of the company subsidiaries.
- Drive achievement of the program’s value proposition
- Ensure delivery of Program Golden KPIs
- Formulate, organize, coordinate and monitor inter-connected projects
- Ensure the scope of the projects within the program align with the business priorities
- Proactively set performance expectations and help project managers and subordinates manage expectations of delivery and requirements, yielding consistent results
- Responsible for meeting the scope, schedule and resource commitments reflected in the Program Management Plan and Business Case
- Identify and manage program-level risks and issues throughout the program.
- Driving escalation and resolution of issues
- Work within the program governance structure, including the APAC governance team and the Program Sponsor
- Create and implement effective bi-directional communication with team members and executive leadership to ensure successful communications with the Program Sponsor
- Implement and enforce change control over program scope and schedule
- Support and provide guidance to program’s project managers assigned to program
- Ensure program Landing establishes operational activities for end-to-end services and platform management
- Negotiate with functional managers and/or organizational management to obtain adequate resources with appropriate skills to fulfil the program goals
- Understanding of Cybersecurity principles and technology
- Understanding of corporate governance principles
- Some experience in assisting in developing or implementing program strategies, technologies will be preferred
- Ensure the completion of tasks within acceptable time frames through the preparation, review and management of schedules by coordinating and managing stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, monitor a portfolio of subsidiaries in the APAC region.
- Experience with programs and/or projects in an international environment
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders in an international setting
- PMP and or PgMP candidates will be given preference