Finance Business Partner Intern (Logistics & Planning)
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a full-time intern to join the team latest by March 2021.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
- Be a trusted Finance Business Partner through strong engagement, financial expertise, and business acumen. Advising on topics related to financial performance and control.
- Support the strategic investment decision making and implementation. Drive the financial performance to deliver the financial targets/commitment.
- Monitor the financial reporting and performance measurement, construct quarterly rolling forecast, and analyze variances, to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and effectiveness of financial information.
- To put in place and ensure a sound finance control process is in place comply to the Group Internal Control Guidance to mitigate business/financial risks.
- Cross-functional collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Any other assigned activities by the Finance Controller – Logistics & Planning, EAJ
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form
- Fluent in English
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and company colleagues