HVACR Segment OEM Business Development Manager
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Be part of an exciting growth initiative with the Global Industry leader – Schneider Electric-
- Enjoy business development with leading OEMs, relying on the large national presence and wide portfolio of Schneider Electric
- Develop new HVAC/R business opportunities at existing and new accounts
-All Schneider offer including: Industrial Automation (Modicon M172 PLCs, HMI, VFDs variable speed drives, pilot devices ), Low Voltage power Offer(contactors, breakers, motor starters) , Machine Advisors - software asset management and cloud edge box platforms
-Identify the potential of HVACR market players; OEMS and the full value chain within in the segment.
-Define and execute commercial action plan both on existing and new accounts in the HVACR segment
- Work closely with OEM BDS sales team , ITSE sales team and SE distirbution partners to drive growth within the HVACR segment
-Ensure the follow up of promotion and needed prescription actions (influencing specifications, development of offers and quotations, and negotiate sales with target OEMs.
- Analyze penetration in these OEMs, identify their product scope and where SE can grow Industry offer, identify product line gaps and anticipate competitive risks.
- Implement the Solutions Approach leveraging our Industrial Automation offer and partner power product offer.
- Identify key stakeholders at HVACR target accounts, and leverage our SE internal network to drive growth at your target accoutn list.
This job might be for you if:
- You have a ' hunter spirit' , enjoy uncovering new accoutns in the HVACR segment and drive new business development
Level of education / training
- Experience in HVACR and Industrial Automation
- A 4 year degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent engineering or technical degree-
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-6 years of varied experience in sales, marketing, and product management.
- Relevant work experience and/or networks within the OEM HVACR l Industry are desirable.
- The successful candidate will be a self-confident and skilled communicator who has demonstrated the ability to build relationships and influence others across functional boundaries.
- He/she must have well-developed strategic planning skills. He/she must be able to effectively challenge the status quo and network both upwards and downwards and collaborate and influence within a complex organization.
- He/she must have demonstrated ability to implement innovation and change. He/she should have a solid understanding of business finance.
- Knowledge – experience
-Master products & solution offer Schneider or equivalent as well as knowledge of competition offer
- Master skills on both transactional and solution sales to OEMs
-Economic, financial and legal knowledge
-Commercial knowledge (negotiation, promotion offers, prescription)
-Automation technology and International Standards applied to HVACR environment
- knowledge in building automation will be a plus small and/or big buildings
- Master IT sales tools like: CRM , ERP systems in addition MS office
-Cooperation needed with the rest of the Schneider organization and channel partners
Line of command
-Report to US Industry HVACR Segment Competency Center Leader. inside Schneider Electric Industry- OEM USA
- Direct reports: none but requires strong influence and coordination with local Schneider OEM & ITSE sales team as well as Application Design Experts and distributor channel partners
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.