Industrial Controller (f/m/d)
Wettingen – Baden (near Zurich)
Industrial controlling, in-depth analyses and monthly financial statements - that's your world? Are you also looking for a challenging job in an international environment? Then you've come to the right place. Join us and work in our team in Wettingen (near Zurich)! You are responsible for operational industry controlling and support our industry management in decision-making by providing meaningful and high-quality analyses.
Life is on – what about you?
- In this role you report to CFO of Gutor / Schneider Electric, working closely with controlling team in CH, exchanging and coordinating with our Malaysian Industrial Controller
- You provide analysis on the industrial performance of the production site and support the supply chain team leaders (costs follow-up, ad hoc requests, etc.) in financial matters
- You calculate and analyse labour, material productivity, overheads, follow up material prices, hourly rates and over/under absorption
- Moreover, you prepare the monthly supply chain balance scorecard and contribute to the preparation of quarterly forecasts and business reviews, drive the sales and margin forecast
- Finally, you manage the warranty and inventory provisions and support project controlling
- We provide the freedom to make your own decisions. Take on responsibility for the success of an international group
- Manage your work flexibly so that you still have time for family and leisure activities
- Rely on your ability to take the next step – development guaranteed!
- You are agile, location-independent and global since this is how you initiate worldwide disruption
- You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Finance and proven track record of experience in an industrial finance or controlling role, preferable in an international environment
- You have a strong analytic mindset and the capability to deal with ambiguity
- You carefully plan tasks and processes, set clear goals and follow-up on results
- Enthusiasm and a professional attitude are also key to this position.
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You speak fluent English (German would be a plus)
Your next step – apply of course!
We look forward to receiving Your application via our online job portal.
Please upload Your CV, stating the respective Job-ID 006MLZ. A cover letter, certificates or other documents are also much appreciated.
Contact person for this position is Larissa Niederberger. If you have any questions on the application procedure, please do not hesitate to contact our recruiting service team via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone + 41 435 47 16 77.
We at Schneider
Schneider Electric stands for the future of energy management and automation –here we are experts, specialists and consultants. We are not pioneering on our own. We live innovations, not only dream of them, but also tackle them. Always keeping an eye on the customer and the next big thing in mind, we always dare to take new paths. We take risks and shape where others only react. Diversity is our strength. Each of us learns new things every day, thus helping to shape Schneider Electric's face: sustainable, efficient and with passion. We are motivated to meet the challenge of leaving the competition behind us. At Schneider we call this Life Is On.
More information about your new colleagues can be found in our German blog
everything about Schneider Electric as an employer can be found here:
You want to see behind the scenes? Follow us on Instagram: @schneiderelectric_karriere.