Project Manager / Scrum Master - HR Projects
The Scrum Master’s responsibilities include supporting teams in delivering HR Services projects on time within budget and scope. You have a strong background in HR operations and business skills, Agile project leadership, budgeting and analysis. You are an excellent team player and the role model in Agile philosophy in a way that you coach and advice how to achieve project and team goals.
What will you do?
- Identifying backlog for the project/team.
- Leading teams with agile methodology including planning meetings, stand-ups, retrospectives and producing accurate burndown charts.
- Ensuring that Agile practices are being taught, implemented and followed across all teams.
- Working across the organization to resolve issues for the teams to be successful.
- Challenging and improving the operation of the team, driving their performance and capability to succeed.
- Supporting the rollout of digital products by running training, catch up calls and feedback sessions.
- Ensuring your teams drive their deliveries with quality, innovation and customer at the heart.
- Supporting Product Owner in the product building and team communication.
- Working with Product Owner to manage all change requests.
- Knowledge sharing in with the Project Management Team and across the whole organization.
- Maintaining process documentation.
- Tracking and communicating velocity & sprint/release progress to management, steering committee and other stakeholders as needed.
- Supporting the product development process and managing escalations.
- 2-3 of experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience in coordinating project teams and managing IT projects in international environment
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP)
- Professional Scrum Master I Certificate
- Proven exposure to managing Software Development Projects
- Agile mentoring, coaching, reporting, prioritization & planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead/influence others to achieve goals
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of JIRA or other project management tools
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Positive mindset and willingness to disrupt!
- Excellent written and spoken English