Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager
The Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager is a key member of the staff and will be responsible for the Quality Management System and Technical Antenna group. The person in this position will also lead plant continuous improvement efforts according to the Schneider Production System.
The Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager must be an excellent influencer, communicator and coordinator at all levels within the organization. Be collaborative, proactive, exhibit strong leadership qualities and be able to adapt to a dynamic and fast changing environment. Specific responsibilities include:
· Develop and maintain excellent working relationship across all levels of the organization.
· Lead Quality Management System through Issue to Prevention, Process Robustness, and Corporate Quality Strategies
· Utilize Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, 8D and Six Sigma skills to address complex process opportunities with simple solutions.
· Lead project introduction and execution supporting PEP light track projects.
· Represent the plant within corporate Quality and Engineering disciplines, including the offer safety alert process, Board of Change, and Engineering project management teams.
· Lead the Technical Antenna group to provide exceptional support and ensure codes and standards are in compliance.
· Lead internal auditing and interface with external auditors. Ensure compliance with the integrated management system standards, including ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001 and ISO50001.
· Mentor and develop team members for career growth.
· Interface with customers to build relationships and aggressively address quality issues.
· Bachelor’s in Engineering, Management or equivalent related work experience
· Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred, but not required
· Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience
· Prior experience driving Quality and continuous improvement
· Ability to drive process and culture change in a mature organization is highly desired.
Skills & Abilities:
· Leadership: Driving results through influence and collaboration
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
· Excellent Project Management Skills
· Excellence in Customer Satisfaction
· Strong organizational skills including but not limited to the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments in parallel, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
· Strong financial acumen and quantitative analytical skills
· Demonstrate significant potential for future advancement to higher levels of leadership
· 8D Expert and PFMEA Expert Strongly Desired
· 6Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Preferred
· Significant knowledge of business software related to manufacturing and capacity planning such as SAP, ACCESS/SQL databases, Tableau and Excel
· Demonstrate ability to perform root cause analysis and develop action plans to strategically eliminate barriers
· Ability to identify waste and drive it out of complex processes