Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position will be focused on providing leadership as the Strategic Sales and Subject Matter Expert for a region, accountable for overall business result, whilst working in close collaboration with Account Management and Country teams.
This role requires the Segment Sales Manager to be experienced in end-user sales and it is beneficial if the end-user has experience with market segments including Healthcare, Datacenters, Food & Beverage, Automotive, Mining, Miderals Metals and Oil & Gas.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Develop the 30/60/90 day action plan along with a long range market strategy for growth of the Digital Asset Management suite of services, market share capture, and competitive positions
- Define the target customers / segments with the highest growth potential.
- Support and leverage the Marketing / Consulting team to develop the value proposition, offer differentiation from the competition,
- Create promotional materials that highlight the cost/benefit to the customer
- Define market price levels and tracking.
- Drive the digital services business in collaboration with global, regional and country sales teams, and be accountable for business performance of Digital Services in that region
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Experience in Segment / Multi-Country Business Development + Sales approach
- External client focused mindset with strong listening capability
- Solution/Digital Sales expertise/Consultative sales approach
- Demonstrate ability to deliver innovative solutions
- Knowledge of IoT / Industry 4.0 / Asset Performance Management
- Accountable, self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to adapt and perform in a fast moving and often-changing environment.
- Risk taker, entrepreneurial, team player
- Passionate about emerging predictive and analytic technologies and knowledge of equipment
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and opportunity creation and monitoring.
- Understanding of life-cycle of electrical distribution infrastructure, service and maintenance
- Value proposition development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Comfortable executing in a global team.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.