Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Senior Digital Transformation Strategist in our Boston, MA location.
The senior digital transformation strategist will shape and drive the overall digital transformation strategy and execution plan.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Analyze the divisional infrastructure and existing offers, identify gaps across products and regional footprints
- Analyze the company infrastructure and existing offers, identify potential synergies across divisions as well as external partner networks
- Collaborate with multiple departments within the company, including customer services, product managers, technical managers, supply chain managers, and sales and commercial teams
- Act as an in-house consultant to influence “internal clients” on the best practices in the marketplace and bring insights of why and how
- Establish work process that can be used and integrated into the organization
- Establish a roadmap on digital transformation path to strengthen the company's short-term performance, while meeting the long-term strategic objectives.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you meet the following:
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Solid technical background, preferred in software, and passion for technology
- A highly analytical problem solver with critical thinking capability
- Past experiences leading digital transformation for top players in the IT industry – conducting project/program management activities, including estimates, planning, designing, and implementation of business and IT efforts in a hardware and/or software company.
- Experiences in data center/co-lo know-how, especially around IT infrastructure and software solutions
- Have a sense of curiosity, adaptability and stay current on new technologies
- Own and execute projects with well-defined milestones and business impact objectives
- Engage with Engineering, Product Management, and IT teams to solve business challenges
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.