Technical Customer Support Agent (f/m/d) – Energy Distribution and Automation
Do you want to bring our Value “Customer First” to life and help our customers (in the French-speaking region of Switzerland) in all technical questions in the area of energy distribution and automation? Support is more than just a word for you? Well then, welcome! We are looking for you to join us as a Technical Customer Support Agent (f/m/d) in Vienna.
Thanks to you, our customers will always find the right service and solutions to their needs. You will see that with our product range within the energy distribution and automation as well as our approach to solutions, working in the technical support is still fun.
- Our customers in the French-speaking region of Switzerland rely on your technical expertise and consultation – whether it is about products in the field of energy distribution (e.g. circuit breakers) or automation (e.g. frequency inverters, sensors, contactors).
- In close collaboration with our commercial departments and our outside sales representatives you will prepare and calculate suitable offers, quotations and public tenders.
- In this position you will take a broader view and develop sales activities across businesses.
- You will be part of a growing company with a positive industry reputation, who is a recognized leader in a market where energy services are in demand.
- We offer a permanent contract, competitive salary and bonus opportunities with excellent benefits.
- Rely on your ability to take the next step – development guaranteed!
- You will be part of an international team which does not only call itself a team but appreciates mutual esteem and open communication.
- You have completed a technical vocational training (e.g. electrician, mechanical engineering or similar), have a degree from an HTL (higher technical school) or from university/ university of applied science.
- You can substantiate your power of persuasion on the phone with in-depth experience in energy distribution and automation.
- As you will support our customers in the French-speaking region of Switzerland, you should be a French native speaker with very good English language skills. Communicative German language skills would be an asset.
- You are a problem solver and you like to come up with different solutions. You are structured, focused and have a good sense of urgency.
Your next step – apply of course!
We look forward to receiving your application via our online job portal.
Please upload your CV including your salary expectation, stating the respective Job ID 006NIK.
A cover letter, certificates or other documents are also welcome.
Contact person for this position is Pascal Seipold. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact our Recruiting Service Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +43 1340 111 00 00.
For this position, the salary range exceeds the collective agreement and, depending on education, qualification and professional experience, starts from 36.800 Euro gross per year.
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 – we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 137,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products – we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
Curious to get to know your new colleagues? Find out more in our German blog http://blog.schneider-electric.de. Also check out Schneider Electric as an employer https://www.se.com/at/de/about-us/careers/overview.jsp