- · Perform variety of warehouse functions including picking/packing.
- · Load, unload, move, put-away, and stage products and materials using a forklift, or other power equipment
- · Ability to load/unload product that could weigh up to 40 pounds.
- Perform daily inspection on equipment.
- · Checks orders for accuracy
- · Prepare products for shipment
- · Performs other duties as assigned.
· You are safety minded
· You are team oriented
· You have a great attitude
· You have 3-5 years previous warehousing experience
· You are able to identify, locate and move product which requires the ability to read, count and perform basic math functions.
· You are able to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions.
· You have 6 months or more of powered industrial truck (PIT) experience
· You are 18 years of age or older
· You have High School Degree or equivalent
· Essential Physical requirements of position:
· Must be able handle moderate physical activity
· Must be able to lift, lower, push, pull and carry 40 pounds
· Must be able to stand/sit/walk for 8 hours
· Handle moderate heat/cold
· Operate heavy power equipment
· Able to bend in awkward positions