Warehouse & Logistics Supervisor
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Logistics and Warehouse Supervisor in our Lincoln, NE location.
Are you passionate about Logistics and Supply Chain? WE ARE! In this position you will report directly into our Supply Chain Manager and lead our warehouse team with accountability for the safety, customer service, quality, and productivity of the group.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Organize goods receiving and issuing parts to workstations on time; Arrange reasonable warehouse layout for finished goods and raw material.
Ensure inventory accuracy, implement cycle account; ensure parts storage safely and properly.
Manage a team of 6-10 warehouse, shipping and receiving material handlers to achieve company objectives.
Maintain effective communication while coordinating with QC, Planning, Engineering and Transportation department and logistics services provider to achieve company objectives.
Monitor and coordinate finished good shipment, and receipt of raw material into the warehouse.
Implement Lean Warehouse Architecture practices for all material storage in the facility.
Implement Material Providing and Handling techniques in the facility.
Assess tools and equipment and develop plans to improve as necessary to fit the needs of the business.
- The ideal candidate will possess 2-3 years of Materials experience and previous supervisory experience and must have training / experience in lean manufacturing techniques for materials.
- Candidate must be detail oriented as a high level of accuracy is expected in the role.
- BS in Industrial Engineering, or Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
- Computer proficiency in the use of databases and traditional software packages are required.
- Strong SAP knowledge is required.
- Candidate is expected to master the system and drive continuous improvement in the methods.